احباب الاردن التعليمي

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: Download PES 2011 or pro evolution soccer 2011 The most beautiful game in the world

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mon Dec 2006
    الدولة
    السعودية
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Download PES 2011 or pro evolution soccer 2011 The most beautiful game in the world

Download PES 2011 or pro evolution soccer 2011 The most beautiful game in the world

After enjoying the wonderful game Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 pes 2010

the time came to the game pes2011

" legend"
    Download Game Pes 2011

Videos

[YOUTUBE]gHDNcA7GYhs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]UcBP8CeRR1g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bL3X2S1PvFg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Fnlv1d6J-PM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Fnlv1d6J-PM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]eFv3kelbjRk[/YOUTUBE]

system req
    r - Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz GD cpu hardware score: 4 Login to compare your CPU
    AMD Processor - Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5800+
    Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce 8800 GTS GD gfx hardware score: 6 Login to compare your GFX Card
    ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3800 series
    RAM Memory - 2 GB
    Hard Disk Space - 8 GB
    Direct X - 9

The PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER franchise has long been regarded as offering incredible realism and control, however PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2011 will reinvigorate the series with the most advanced set of improved gameplay additions, control options and to catch up with the evolution of the real-life football. Central to its total freedom of play, PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2011 introduces a power bar for each player that allows the user to determine the exact strength and placement of every pass and shot. Balls can now be spread absolutely anywhere with surgical precision, with long balls into space, short passes to feet and intricate one-twos allowing the player to dictate play and control the tempo of a match.
    This freedom of play is also extended via new AI routines designed to place every move and decision into the player’s hands. No longer will assisted AI intervene during matches; users will now need to sense and react to threats intuitively as opposed to chasing the ball; and passes will not automatically reach the nearest player. Instead, all-new routines facilitate complete control both of the player and their chosen actions in e

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Jun 2008
    الدولة
    صانعة رجال البواسل رجال الهيه المملكة الهاشمية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ماشاء الله على النشاط
    سلمت الايادي
    وفقك الله للخير والعطاء

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat May 2007
    الدولة
    أم الدنيا وارض الكنانه
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اشكرك على جهودك الرائعه

يعطيك العافيه

احترامى

[IMG]http://dc03.***********/i/01751/u674s73prh3c.gif[/IMG]

Banned
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Dec 2010
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Angry this guy forgot

until you're wow gold that guy Say it! " I buy wow gold grabbed my neck, but this guy forgot one cheap wow gold artifact, tight combat, but my wow power leveling plus! "Because ... ..." I wow gold crosspiece lower and inferior, and the city Yizheng.

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
معجبوا منتدي احباب الاردن على الفايسبوك