عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Thu May 2007
    الدولة
    amman
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Lightbulb A wired story ! but its have a meaning

A wired story ! but its have a meaning!!...

There were a girl !! she wasn’t that much pretty!
    Someday there where a man comming 2 the place where she work !!
    He came and saw her making cakes !! he was talking with her like a fool !! 2 he not pay !! but after he finished eating , she asked him 2 pay !! then his face color changed 2 be red!! He didn’t know what 2 do !! so he said I will sing for u !! ans he really did !! but she didn’t give up 2 he pay !!
    He told her all I have is 5 cent !! do u accept it !! she said no ! plz pay .. he said all I have is my shoes I will give it 2 u !! but that poor man was have a bad shoes !! there where a lot of holes in it !! but the girl , have so sweet heart !! she said okay I accept it !! then after few days !! he back 2 her and asked her his shoes 2 he pay !! she said I throw it !! and he start crying !! then she said ! don’t cry this is ur shoos !! I didn’t throw it !!! come on take it !! and she made him happy !!
    Then he take it and run away !!

Few days later she made her face so beautifull !! using mkps and using new clothes !! and she went 2 see him !!then they went 2 drink a coffe !! she asked !! do like me !! he said no ! then she start crying ! he said why u cry ! she said I made my self beautiful coz I like u and I thought u like me 2 !! but my thought was wrong !! anyway she backed and her tears on her cheeks !!

1 day later !! the man went 2 the shop and was looking 2 her !! but he didn’t found her ! u know why ??? coz she start making a salty cakes!! The man asked how come she can make salty cake!! Then he knew that she was crying when she **** !! so she was *****ng with her tears !! so poor girl !! he start looking for her !! every where !! but he didn’t find her !!

Then he went 2 the sea , and screamed so loud and said I LOVE U AND I WAS FOOL 2 HIDE MY FEELINGS 2 U !!
    His life changed after that !! and was living in a hope he find her !! but .. he was just waiting the days !!
    Anyway after 1 week !! she came 2 him !! and she said ! do u know the feeling now when u love some 1 so fare from u !! and he not feel anything with u!! and all he do , is crying and holding her !

That’s the secret of love ,,,full of pain in the beginning but so sweet in the last even they will be a part !!!

It was the reason 2 they survive with lOvE
    ..Hope yea like it ..

6 : 00 pm
    25 / 3 / 2008
    writtin by sofian

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Tue Oct 2007
    الدولة
    بقلـــب ابي وامي
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    That’s the secret of love ,,,full of pain in the beginning but so sweet in the last even they will be a part !!!
    a very fantastic story....

i read it many times...

thank you....

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Thu May 2007
    الدولة
    amman
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Honey, I thank you for responding to objectively

Thank you again

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Tue Jan 2008
    الدولة
    فلسطين
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    wawwwwwwwwww

fantastic story

thanks abw enal

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Thu May 2007
    الدولة
    amman
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Thank you Honey you Jungle

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sun Jan 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    its very beautful story
    thank alot

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. story
    بواسطة جمال2009 في المنتدى منتدى اللغات , English,French ,Italian, Spanish, German
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 14-06-2009, 04:54 PM
  2. nice story
    بواسطة ahmad962 في المنتدى منتدى اللغات , English,French ,Italian, Spanish, German
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 29-03-2009, 07:10 PM
  3. Jims story
    بواسطة MSHMOSH في المنتدى منتدى اللغات , English,French ,Italian, Spanish, German
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 29-03-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. wedding story...
    بواسطة Maria في المنتدى الديكور المنزلي
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2008, 08:51 PM
  5. short story
    بواسطة ابن الاردن في المنتدى منتدى اللغات , English,French ,Italian, Spanish, German
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 11-06-2007, 10:04 PM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
معجبوا منتدي احباب الاردن على الفايسبوك