احترامي للحرامي

[grade="8B0000 FF0000 FF7F50"] يحكى ان راعي أغنام فوجئ بسيارة bmw جديدة تقف
    قريبا من قطيعه

ويخرج منها شاب حسن الهندام كل شيء على جسمه
    من فيرساتشي
    وايف سان لوران وغوتشي،
    ويقول له: إذا قلت لك كم عدد البهائم التي ترعاها هل تعطيني واحدا منها ؟
    أجاب الراعي بنعم، فأخرج الشاب كمبيوترا صغيرا وأوصله بهاتفه النقال
    ودخل الإنترنت، وانتقل إلى موقع وكالة الفضاء الأمريكية، حيث حصل على خدمة تحديد المواقع
    عبر الأقمار الصناعية ( جي.بي.إس) ثم فتح بنك المعلومات
    وجدولا في إكسل وخلال دقائق كان قد حصل على تقرير من 150 صفحة
    ثم التفت نحو الراعي وقال له: لديك 1647 رأسا من البهائم، وكان ذلك صحيحا
    فقال له الراعي تفضل باختيار الخروف الذي يعجبك.
    فنزل الشاب من سيارته وحام بين القطيع ثم حشر الحيوان الذي وقع عليه اختياره
    في الصندوق الخلفي للسيارة
    عندئذ قال له الراعي: لو استطعت أن أعرف طبيعة ونوع عملك هل تعيد إلي خروفي؟
    وافق الشاب
    فقال له الراعي: أنت مستشار
    فدهش الشاب وقال: هذا صحيح ولكن كيف عرفت ذلك؟
    فقال له الراعي: بسيطة، فقد أتيت إلى هنا دون أن يطلب منك أحد ذلك
    ثم سعيت لنيل مكافأة بإجابتك على سؤال لم أطرحه عليك
    بل وكنتُ أعرف إجابته سلفا بينما لم تكن أنت تعرف الإجابة بل ولا تعرف شيئا عن عملي.
    على كل حال أرجو أن تخرج كلبي من شنطة سيارتك فإنه ليس خروفا !!
    هذا النوع من المستشارين والخبراء عندنا بالمئات وربما بالالاف
    وينطبق هذا الكلام على عدد من مستشاري الوزراء
    ومستشاري مجلس الشورى
    ورجال الاعمال ...الخ
    لجان استشاريه /اجتماعات /ابحاث /مؤتمرات
    وبالنهايه لانجد حلول على ارض الواقع
    وتبقى المشاكل والقضايا عالقه
    ولكن حساباتهم المصرفيه تزيد
    والضحيه هو المواطن المسكين
    [/grade]

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Jan 2008
    الدولة
    مقبرة الاحزان وبوح المشاعر وصمت الشفاه
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سمر العمري مشاهدة المشاركة
    [grade="8B0000 FF0000 FF7F50"] يحكى ان راعي أغنام فوجئ بسيارة bmw جديدة تقف
    قريبا من قطيعه

ويخرج منها شاب حسن الهندام كل شيء على جسمه
    من فيرساتشي
    وايف سان لوران وغوتشي،
    ويقول له: إذا قلت لك كم عدد البهائم التي ترعاها هل تعطيني واحدا منها ؟
    أجاب الراعي بنعم، فأخرج الشاب كمبيوترا صغيرا وأوصله بهاتفه النقال
    ودخل الإنترنت، وانتقل إلى موقع وكالة الفضاء الأمريكية، حيث حصل على خدمة تحديد المواقع
    عبر الأقمار الصناعية ( جي.بي.إس) ثم فتح بنك المعلومات
    وجدولا في إكسل وخلال دقائق كان قد حصل على تقرير من 150 صفحة
    ثم التفت نحو الراعي وقال له: لديك 1647 رأسا من البهائم، وكان ذلك صحيحا
    فقال له الراعي تفضل باختيار الخروف الذي يعجبك.
    فنزل الشاب من سيارته وحام بين القطيع ثم حشر الحيوان الذي وقع عليه اختياره
    في الصندوق الخلفي للسيارة
    عندئذ قال له الراعي: لو استطعت أن أعرف طبيعة ونوع عملك هل تعيد إلي خروفي؟
    وافق الشاب
    فقال له الراعي: أنت مستشار
    فدهش الشاب وقال: هذا صحيح ولكن كيف عرفت ذلك؟
    فقال له الراعي: بسيطة، فقد أتيت إلى هنا دون أن يطلب منك أحد ذلك
    ثم سعيت لنيل مكافأة بإجابتك على سؤال لم أطرحه عليك
    بل وكنتُ أعرف إجابته سلفا بينما لم تكن أنت تعرف الإجابة بل ولا تعرف شيئا عن عملي.
    على كل حال أرجو أن تخرج كلبي من شنطة سيارتك فإنه ليس خروفا !!
    هذا النوع من المستشارين والخبراء عندنا بالمئات وربما بالالاف
    وينطبق هذا الكلام على عدد من مستشاري الوزراء
    ومستشاري مجلس الشورى
    ورجال الاعمال ...الخ
    لجان استشاريه /اجتماعات /ابحاث /مؤتمرات
    وبالنهايه لانجد حلول على ارض الواقع
    وتبقى المشاكل والقضايا عالقه
    ولكن حساباتهم المصرفيه تزيد
    والضحيه هو المواطن المسكين
    [/grade]

ههههههههههههههههههههههههه
    يسلمو بجد قصه حلوة
    حمل الكلب بدل الخاروف فعلا" انه مستشار
    يسلمو على القصه الحلوة

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Aug 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اشكر المرور السريع وسااااااااااااااااااااام

شو هالنشاط

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Jun 2008
    الدولة
    صانعة رجال البواسل رجال الهيه المملكة الهاشمية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    سلمتي سمورة
    بجد رائعه
    تقديري
    [IMG]http://upload.*************/images/x2mkz8wacct87217xe.gif[/IMG]

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Aug 2009
    الدولة
    اينما كنت فأنا هناك
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    مشكورة سمر على القصة

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Thu Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    والله يا سمر هاي الايام كلهم مستشارين على الفاضي بس شكل تنظير

شكرا للقصة الجميلة
    احترامي

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Tue Sep 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thumbs up Qiantang, a woman Su Xiaoxiao

You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink.Xia He is also a year in full bloom season. Moonlight through the screen door gently into the wind and low-yin, broke the silence of the night, but had a bad Mochizuki's a calm state of mind. Forget the last time when appreciation of the landscape now, I have been unable to travel by car Lake, only to disease like that especially in bed. The window of a full lotus pond, the wind slightly in Kingston to the legislation. Dressed in elegant aroma into the wind was with the night light Liang Yi. Moonlight as the United States and beauty, and beauty, but to have been extremely gaunt. A sight of the doorway, and filled with Qingchou v. Who knows? This time, such as bringing on the moon, perhaps until the dawn will be lost. Now, I have a negative attitude towards the 19-degree bloom Yela ... ... I am Su Xiaoxiao, since niche in the beautiful Xiling Qiantang River. Young, it taught me Dieniang Qin Qi calligraphy and painting, little daddy, I love to follow the poetry reading the text. The six-year-old, caring daddy, I left early and Niangqin. The 20-year-old, the only Niangqin also left me, throw me in this strange earth, just like I had to bring this world the same. In this short span of four years, I have many times in the next days will be the time to see a mother who secretly weep in the room. I do not know why, but I can see her infinite sadness because you miss daddy? However, the mother until I step on the road, I understand all this. On that day, the mother of Jia call to her aunt's bedside, and my little hands into the hands of her heart, Yiziyidun said: "A little, you follow in the future on the al-aunt." I did not ask why. Niangshui every word very easily, I think of all of a sudden daddy had taught me a word: If the gas floating silk. I dare not ask what they are afraid of a mother's voice will not ring again. "My heart is clean, I hope I have a small negative Mo!" Aunt Jia's mother held hands and take a look at me, eyes full of tears. My heart is clean. Almost a decade, these words still clear in the past few years I have always remember your mother, our hearts are clean. I often walk to the edge of the West Lake, West Lake scenery of the United States as a painting, whether in the warm spring and hot summer, or in the quiet of autumn and winter bleak. The lake is often a sparkling, when the wind was calm like a lake on the new clothes from the fold. The slender willow always a twist of the graceful figure in the eyes of pedestrians from the constant There is no way to cover up the dressing. Occasionally birds have wings flopping about over the water, the green circle around the lake immediately disperse the ripple, such as a petal-ching of a Dutch shine out ... ... Dieniang me to stay alone in the earth, Both went to the last day of the world, perhaps, where they are most comfortable living a life of Shenxianjuanlv it, and I, walk alone in this desolate walk alone to do things on the world, although it's accompanied by beautiful mountains and rivers, however, is What seems to be less. Come to visit more and more people, but it is more dapper of the vulgar person has been unable to find a landscape of the tour with friends. I think too many people in the world, and I will not always find that one until he appeared. On that day, I am still on my wall of oil on board, through the thin curtains on the street watching the bustling crowd. This is also known to bend the Broken Bridge, the scenery remains the same, but people are not. Suddenly, the car stopped in a hurry, I can not help but move a dump, only to hear Chang Si horse. Qingsha through, I saw a faint white boy from under the chatter immediately.Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store world of warcraft gold,, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap world of warcraft gold, Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us. "I'm sorry, let the frightened girl." I get off trying to look at, but he has not got up and salute. Liao Kai, I curtain, going to get off, "son was not injured, right?" But this is the curtain open, I had shocked. White's son-British air force, Meiqingmuxiu, distributed in the past and a squeeze in front of those rich son of a completely different temperament. I suddenly aware of their rude, apologetic smile, "is that I should apologize, groom it out in a hasty manner, but fortunately nothing son. If disturbed, please forgive me is the son." Zheng Zheng He looked at me, do not speak. I Qing Xiao, got on a vehicle, leaving his line of sight. How I did not think of the next day, he would find in front of the home. I only know that Qiyuxuanang of North Korea when he was prime minister's son! Speech, he revealed his love of the Hushan, I can not help but secretly scared Hi, Could it be he and I are the same people hang around the landscape? As a result, I invited him to a sit-ko. Pavilion is my mirror housing, do not readily allow the men to enter. Although I am in the eyes of many of the women's fireworks, I can not betray my body and I was singing-girl, sounds and songs to walk to the world, my heart, no time to clean. "Water does not move marks the autumn of net capacity, Huaying Spring dragging down ramps. Miaozai!" Yin Road when he was on the wall of my free verse, I looked back, showing the eyes of infinite appreciation of the situation, a little Meditation, and it has a. I think all of a sudden, Ruanlang, perhaps I have been waiting for him in that. My door, with a total of around Xiangmaotangtang those men, but they hate to leave, but I Jiao Mei is the face. Fillip old roots, Shanafanghua, one day, this youth's face was wrinkled and will eventually replace the old, who will still Lianzhao me? I want only the same state of mind of a friend. In the following days, we travel with the West, the landscape of All, I am in the oil inside the wall, he immediately Cong Green, inadvertently, as the eyes on to win the two nodded, smiling. Heart could not help but tremble slightly, as the eating of the immature fruit, slightly Suanse. Jia aunt to see our Qingtouyihe, then we have to do the Lord. That bringing a moonlight night in the quiet of the banks of West Lake, I put on the Hong Sha ... ... But the faint of heart surging unrest. The past, after all, have come. Get married soon after, Ruanlang home to the letter, saying that daddy is ill as a result of cold and can not, I hasten to Ruanlang urged to go back to visit. Who knows, Ruanlang to this, it will also lose audio. In those days, I immersed in deep thoughts on the Ruanlang, but I do not know, I love the Ruanlang Dianzhe whether I read them. Zaore until the summer, I received a heartbreaking that the letterhead. So, I think is long overdue, is not it? He is the son of the country with, I was singing-girl brothel, the door does not improper households, which can accommodate Shidao our love! Even if I could, how the women's Red, I have not the soul of contaminated dust! My heart is clean!

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat Dec 2008
    الدولة
    Jordan
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    مشكوره سمر على الموضوع

بس هاي عند العرب بس

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mon Aug 2009