تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Feb 2009
    الدولة
    السعودية ..الخبر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

be sure i will always be with you

and u will always be in my mind

Though I can’t be there with you right now, these words can be. So I want you to save them in a special place and, every now and then, think of me.

I want you to set this aside and remember it when you are feeling wonderful, so it can remind you that this is exactly how you make me feel…

I want you to set them aside and save them for the days when things have not necessarily gone as planned, and the clouds are hanging around a little longer than they should, and may be it will help to cheer you up.

When you get to your room in the days to come and see these words sitting somewhere in your room, remember that I am here, smiling to think of all the wonderful things about you. It’s so nice to know that words like these can stay beside you, and helps to remind you in all the wonderful days to come that no one is more special to me than you are.

Heart and souls like ours will always be close. We could be separated from one another by great distances and long passages of time. And yet, upon meeting, we would simply continue on as though we had never been apart. Others would wonder…why is that, and how can that be? And the answer is…in truth, we will never be apart.

No matter what happens – I’ll always have you, you’ll always have me, and we will always be together.

When I first knew you, the thought of having you in my life was one of the most wonderful things I could imagine…to have gone from that moment in time to this moment when I am happier than I ever need…to know that miracles really do come true.

This is my love story…

I love you so much, and so amazingly. Each day is like a new page that I get the privilege of turning over. When I found you, I just knew how I wanted to fill the empty pages of my life.

I want to be with you…and I want this love story to have a very happy ending…by never, ever ending at all.

I know you probably wonder from time to time what you mean to me. If so, then I would like to share this thought with you, to tell you that you mean the world to me….

Think of something you couldn’t live without…and multiply it by a hundred.
    Think of what happiness means to you…and add it to the feelings you get on the best days you have ever had. Add up all your best feelings and take away all the rest…and what you are left with is exactly how I feel about you.

You matter more to me than you can imagine and much more than I’ll ever be able to explain.

I care about you so much. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than words can begin to describe. But let me try to tell you this….

Saying “I care” means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me what’s wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can, that I will listen when you need me to hear, and that – even in your most difficult moment – all you have to do is to say the word, and your hand and my hand will not be apart.

It means that whenever you speak to me, whether words are spoken through a smile or through a tear…I will listen with my heart.

I don’t know exactly what it is…but there is something very special about you.

If I could ever figure out all the magic that makes you so special, I would probably find out that it’s a combination of all beautiful things in you. You are really amazing…I feel very lucky to have been given the gift of knowing how special you are.

I want to thank you so much. I want to love you, with every smile and every touch. I want to tell you how wonderful you are. I want to let you know…you are my wish on every single star.
    I want you to realize that you will always be the only one who makes me feel like this. And I hope you remember, long after this day is over, and far beyond each smile… in the “always” that lies ahead and “forever” that will be, I’ll still be loving you and thanking you for the joy you have given me.

I am going to love you all of my life, through whatever comes along. The feelings I have will stay strong and true, knowing that our tomorrow holds so much promise for us.

I really think that you and I have an opportunity to be as happy as any two people could ever be.

I find that you are in my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely…to console me or to warm me or just to make my day a little brighter.

So often you surprise me by finding your way into my thoughts…There are times when I am awake and realize what a tender part of my dreams you have been. And on into the day, whenever a peaceful moment seems to come my way and my imagination is free to run, it takes me running into your arms and allow me to linger there…knowing there is nothing I’d rather do.

I know that my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart…because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

I love having you in my life. It has never been the same since you came into it, and I know it will never be the same again.

I love you so much. You are inside of me, warm within my heart, and you are anywhere in the world that surrounds me.

You come to me tenderly. You take my soul places it’s never been before. You gave me more of you than I ever knew anyone could give. You gave me feelings that feel like presents almost too beautiful to open. Among the gifts you have given me, one of the most wonderful of all is the joy of being so close to you.

In the time we have known each other, you have made my sun rise on so many mornings – and I am sure it was you who made my stars come out at night.

If there will be times when you look at me and see my eyes filled with smiles and tears, it’s only because my heart is so full of happiness and because my life is so thankful for you.

If I know what love is, it’s because I know you. You are the reason for so many of the smiles I have, and you are the one place my heart always wants to go – when it wants to feel hopeful and grateful and glad.

If I know what love is, it’s because my thoughts of you have such a beautiful way of gently filling my soul. My thoughts of you are my mornings’ inspiration and my evenings’ comfort. You make everything all right in my world, every time I think of you.

If I know what love is, it’s because every moment I’ll spend with you is a past, a present, and a future that brings me closer to a wish come true than any fantasy I have ever had. With your own special magic, and in your own marvelous ways, you have given my days more richness and joy and love…than most people will ever dream of.

It would bring me more joy than I can say if you would never forget – not even for a moment – how wonderful you are…in my eyes and in my heart.

I am so often at a loss to find the words to tell you how much you mean to me. In my imagination, I compare you with things like the sunshine in my mornings, the most beautiful flowers in the fields, and the happiness I feel on the best days of all.

You are like the answer to a special prayer, and I think God knew that my world needed someone exactly like you.

Having someone like you in my life is like having a wish come true. You are a blessing and a miracle. You are a guiding light, and you are a reminder that everything is all right. You and I are on the same wavelength; you like me…for me.

While we are apart, I want you to keep me in your heart and in your mind. Just quietly close your eyes once in a while and imagine me here, smiling and thinking such thankful thoughts of you. For I spend so many quiet moments of my own thinking how much I miss you, how hard it is to be apart, and how wonderful it is that you are always with me, here in my heart.

I love you and would sacrifice everything just to stay close to you.

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat May 2007
    الدولة
    أم الدنيا وارض الكنانه
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    While we are apart, I want you to keep me in your heart and in your mind. Just quietly close your eyes once in a while and imagine me here, smiling and thinking such thankful thoughts of you. For I spend so many quiet moments of my own thinking how much I miss you, how hard it is to be apart, and how wonderful it is that you are always with me, here in my heart.

Thank you for the remarkable

Iattiyky & Wellness

For each Ctramy

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Feb 2009
    الدولة
    السعودية ..الخبر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رمز الوفاء مشاهدة المشاركة

Thank you for the remarkable

Iattiyky & Wellness

For each Ctramy
    hgg رمز الوفاءhgg
    hi ramz just allow me to say thank u for every moment you spend in my page and for your trying to share me my feelings so thank you very much dear

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Nov 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    I love you so much, and so amazingly. Each day is like a new page that I get the privilege of turning over. When I found you, I just knew how I wanted to fill the empty pages of my life.

I want to be with you…and I want this love story to have a very happy ending…by never, ever ending at all.

thank you very much

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Jun 2008
    الدولة
    صانعة رجال البواسل رجال الهيه المملكة الهاشمية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    I hope that the love of pure hearts and net Kcefa
    Thankfully for the kind words and El-Helwa

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat May 2009
    الدولة
    JORDAN
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    what r the reson that make u say that???
    00( 00( 00(
    .......................... i'm sure

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
معجبوا منتدي احباب الاردن على الفايسبوك