ورده

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Fri Feb 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Wink I speak nothing but the truth

"My Lord knows I speak nothing but the truth!""No higher pleasure \a133 even compared with the happy event that, I hear, has taken place in your family this week?"She stared at him, her lips parted, evidently confused."I don't know what you mean, my Lord.""I'm talking about your niece, Bellatrix. And yours, Lucius and Narcissa. She has just married the werewolf, Remus Lupin. You must be so proud."There was an eruption of jeering laughter from around the table. Many leaned forward to exchange gleeful looks; a few thumped the table with their fists. The giant snake, disliking the disturbance, opened its mouth wide and hissed angrily, but the Death Eaters did not hear it, so jubilant were they at Bellatrix and the Malfoys' humiliation. Bellatrix's face, so recently flushed wit happiness, had turned an ugly, blotchy red."She is no niece of ours, my Lord," she cried over the outpouring of mirth. "We - Narcissa and I - have never set eyes on our sister since she married the Mudblood. This brat has nothing to do with either of us, nor any beast she marries.""What say you, Draco?" asked Voldemort, and though his voice was quiet, it carried clearly through the catcalls and jeers. "Will you babysit the cubs?"The hilarity mounted; Draco Malfoy looked in terror at his father, who was staring down into his own lap, then caught his mother's eye. She shook her head almost imperceptibly, then resumed her own deadpan stare at the opposite wall."Enough," said Voldemort, stroking the angry snake. "Enough."And the laughter died at once."Many of our oldest family trees become a little diseased over time," he said as Bellatrix gazed at him, breathless and imploring, "You must prune yours, must you not, to keep it healthy? Cut away those parts that threaten the health of the rest.""Yes, my Lord," whispered Bellatrix, and her eyes swam with tears of gratitude again. "At the first chance!""You shall have it," said Voldemort. "And in your family, so in the world \a133 we shall cut away the canker that infects us until only those of the true blood remain \a133"Voldemort raised Lucius Malfoy's wand, pointed it directly at the slowly revolving figure suspended over the table, and gave it a tiny flick. The figure came to life with a groan and began to struggle against invisible bonds."Do you recognize our guest, Severus?" asked Voldemort.Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: Hefelt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Jun 2008
    الدولة
    صانعة رجال البواسل رجال الهيه المملكة الهاشمية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    [IMG]http://abeermahmoud2006.***********/471-hApPy.gif[/IMG]

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Feb 2009
    الدولة