thanx alot

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Fri Feb 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Exclamation the Order wants to help.

There was silence. Harry thought he had rather impressed his uncle with this argument."You claim," said Uncle Vernon, starting to pace yet again, "that this Lord Thing -""\a151Voldemort," said Harry impatiently, "and we've been through this about a hundred times already. This isn't a claim, it's fact. Dumbledore told you last year, and Kingsley and Mr. Weasley -"Vernon Dursley hunched his shoulders angrily, and Harry guessed that his uncle was attempting to ward off recollections of the unannounced visit, a few days into Harry's summer holidays, of two fully grown wizards. The arrival on the doorstep of Kingsley Shacklebolt and Arthur Weasley had come as a most unpleasant shock to the Dursleys. Harry had to admit, however that as Mr. Weasley had once demolished half of the living room, his reappearance could not have been expected to delight Uncle Vernon.Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: Hefelt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world..."\a151Kingsley and Mr. Weasley explained it all as well," Harry pressed on remorselessly, "Once I'm seventeen, the protective charm that keeps me safe will break, and that exposes you as well as me. The Order is sure Voldemort will target you, whether to torture you to try and find out where I am, or because he thinks by holding you hostage I'd come and try to rescue you."Uncle Vernon's and Harry's eyes met. Harry was sure that in that instant they were both wondering the same thing. Then Uncle Vernon walked on and Harry resumed, "You've got to go into hiding and the Order wants to help. You're being offered serious protection, the best there is."Uncle Vernon said nothing but continued to pace up and down. Outside the sun hung low over the privet hedges. The next door neighbor's lawn mower stalled again."I thought there was a Ministry of Magic?" asked Vernon Dursley abruptly."There is," said Harry, surprised."Well, then, why can't they protect us? It seems to me that, as innocent victims, guilty of nothing more than harboring a marked man, we ought to qualify for government protection!"Harry laughed; he could not help himself. It was so very typical of his uncle to put his hopes in the establishment, even within this world that he despised and mistrusted.

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mon Mar 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thumbs up Uggboots

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat Oct 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    fullmoon - maria- الاسطوره - rozaleta .....

Thanx for passing ....

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat Feb 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا اا

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat Feb 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    موضوووع جميل

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. الصداقة .. Friendship
    بواسطة ريماس22 في المنتدى المنتدى العام
    مشاركات: 17
    آخر مشاركة: 11-10-2010, 09:15 PM
  2. friendship
    بواسطة ناناة في المنتدى منتدى اللغات , English,French ,Italian, Spanish, German
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 05-08-2010, 04:58 PM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
معجبوا منتدي احباب الاردن على الفايسبوك