المدخل:

لا تخاف من الزمان الزمن ماله امان
    خاف من يلي كل أمانك معاه في ايديه وتأمنه
    لو حبيبك ما وفالك لو حبيبك فيك خان
    ايش ترجى من زمانك النتيجة باينه

النمآآذج :

الأكوآآد

النموذج الأول:

[a=3][c=0] طلبتكے لا تحاكينيے [/c][/a=6][c=6] عنـے حبابكـے وذكراكـے[/c=3] /[c=3]×/..[/c][c=6]/×/..[/c]

[c=3]/ ×/../×/.. ولآ وديـے تعلمنيـے عنـے الماضيـے [/c=6][a=6][c=0]ولآ أدريـے[/c][/a=3]

[a=1] [/a=47] [c=1]منے يقولے انكے تحبے منے يقولے انكے وفيتے[/c=6] [c=1]●•[/c=47]

[c=6]كلے هذا كان لعبے ياما خذتے وما عطيتے[/c=1] [a=47] [/a=1]

[c=7][c=61]ב//,. [/c]اللهے يسامحكے على [c=61]××[/c] كلے ما جانيے [c=61]/،/,,,×[/c][/c]

[c=61][c=7]ב//,. [/c]القلبے لعيونكے [c=7]××[/c] الثنتينے أعذر بهے[c=7] /،/,,,×[/c][/c]

[c=1][c=4]//[/c] واللهے [c=4]،،،[/c] إنيے مآ أتمنى بحيآتيے [c=4]//[/c] إلا شيے [c=4]// [/c][/c]

[c=4][c=1]//[/c] إنيے [c=1],,, [/c]املكے كلے هالدنيا[c=1] //[/c] بيديے [c=1]//[/c] [/c]

النموذج الثآآني :

[c=14]تبي تتركني.[c=47]!.*!.[/c] إتركني إتأكد إني ما حزعل [c=47]..**!![/c][/c]

[c=47]ولآ أسأل ويش التفاصيل .[c=14]!.*!. [/c]بعآد وطوله ولوعة [c=14]..**!![/c][/c]

[c=9][c=48]×*×*[/c] لآ تخآف من الزمآن [c=48]**[/c] الزمن ماله أمان [c=48]×*×*[/c][/c]

[c=48][c=9]×*×*[/c] خاف من يلي كل [c=9]**[/c] أمانك في إيديه وتأمنه [c=9]×*×*[/c][/c]

[c=1]لآ تعتذر [a=14][c=1]بإحتياجكے[/c][/a=0] كلنا ناقص حنانے[/c=14]

[c=14]كلنا طفلے تمنى أي شخص [a=14][c=1]يحضنهے[/c][/a=0][/c=1]

[c=28]اضيعے[/c][c=58] فيے[/c] [c=28]الدنيا[/c] [a=58][c=28]بلياكے **.! [/c][/a]

[c=58]عني[/c] [c=28]عذولكے[/c] [c=58]لا[/c] [a=28][c=58]يردكے .**! [/c][/a]

الموذج الثالث

[c=6]أنا أبغيے [a=63][c=1]حبنهے رآقيے[/c][/a=14] يوديے لبعيد هناكے[/c=14]

[c=14]لدنيا مابها فرقىے ولا كذبة [/c=6][a=63][c=1]ولا غدريے[/c][/a=14]

[c=63][c=67]×؛× [/c]في الحب ساير تعيش [c=67]×[/c] الحب [c=67]×[/c] وحدناي [c=67]×؛×؛[/c][/c]

[c=67][c=63]×؛× [/c]وتحارب الناس [c=63]×[/c] عقلك [c=63]×[/c] ما تفكر به [c=63]×؛×؛[/c][/c]

[a=5][c=1]تتكحل [/c][/a=6][c=6]×× عيوني ويغمرها السرور[/c=5]

[c=6]كل ما تشوفك مبتسم[/c=5][a=5][c=1] قلبي يطير[/c][/a=6]

المخرج:

نكتشف مر الحقيقه بعد ما يفوت الأوان

قلتلك لا تندفع له قلت حبي صاينه

وينه يلي صان حبك ما اشوفه اليوم بان

قلبك الي هو قلبك لا تحسبه ضامنه

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat May 2007
    الدولة
    أم الدنيا وارض الكنانه
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

[c=14]تبي تتركني.[c=47]!.*!.[/c] إتركني إتأكد إني ما حزعل [c=47]..**!![/c][/c]

اشكرك على روعة اختيارك

بنتظر الجديد

ينقل لقسم مسجات sms , mms

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Tue Jan 2008
    الدولة
    فلسطين
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رائع جدا

ادعتي سلمت يداكي يا الغاليه

ننتظر مزيدك

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Wed Jun 2008
    الدولة
    صانعة رجال البواسل رجال الهيه المملكة الهاشمية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    مشكورة اختي
    لكل حرف سطرتيه بيننا
    احترامي

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Tue Jan 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يسلموا نجوم

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sun Feb 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Love to your family !

Your letter of August 8 reached me this morning as a pleasant surprise. I had been missing you all the time, dear teacher. Glad to know that you are planning to come to London for a private visit this autumn, I eagerly look forward to seeing you as soon as possible. I've been in London for almost a year. wow gold, I am now quite used to life here. This term I take four courses: English, history, international law and politics. They are all very interesting and have benefited me greatly. I like them awfully. At present I wow gold, am living with an English girl of my age, who is majoring in C, erman history. She is very kind to me, often takes time to help me with my English and tells me many funny things about English customs and habits. In return, I have offered to improve her C, erman. We are getting along very well with each other. My younger sister came here to join me two weeks ago. She is preparing for college entrance examination. She intends to study physics. Last Sunday, we went to Oxford to visit Mr. Wells, one of our father's friends. He showed us some interesting parts of this ancient and world-famous cultural city. We were deeply impressed by what we saw in Oxford University. It is my wish that I maple story powerleveling, will serve as your guide when you come here on a tour in the coming summer vacation. Are you still teaching the graduating class now? What English textbook are you using this year? I will never forget your English classes, which were so lively and maple story powerleveling, interesting, and helped me immensely. Love to your family !Your letter of August 8 reached me this morning as a pleasant surprise. I had been missing you all the time, dear teacher. maple story powerleveling,Glad to know that you are planning to come to London for a private visit this autumn, I eagerly look forward to seeing you as soon as possible. I've been in London for almost a year. I am now quite used to life here. This term I take four courses: English, history, international law and politics. They are all very interesting and have benefited me greatly. I like them awfully. At present I am living with an English girl of my age, who is majoring in C, erman history. She is very kind to me, often takes time to help me with my English and tells me many funny things about English customs and habits. In return, I have offered to improve her C, erman. We are getting along very well with each other. My younger sister came here to join me two weeks ago. She is preparing for college entrance examination. She intends to study physics. Last Sunday, we went to Oxford to visit Mr. Wells, one of our father's friends. He showed us some interesting parts of this ancient and world-famous cultural city. We were deeply impressed by what we saw in Oxford University. It is my wish that I will serve as your guide when you come here on a tour in the coming summer vacation. Are you still teaching the graduating class now? What English textbook are you using this year? I will never forget your English classes, which were so lively and interesting, and helped me immensely.

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat Dec 2006
    الدولة
    السمـــــــــــــــاء
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    شاكر مروووركم يا اغلى احباب الاردن

مرسي كثير

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. معنى اسم جفنة 2017 - ما هو معنى اسم جفنة - معنى اسم جفنة - Jaffna