تعبير عن المدرسه بالانجليزي مترجم, عبارات انجليزيه عن المدرسه , كلمات عن العلم بالانجليزي

كود:
تغريدات عن المدارس , صور عن المدرسة ,شعر عن مدرستي , قصائد جديدة , شعر فصيح عن المدرسة , شعر فصيح عن العلم , اشعار قصيرة عن المدرسة , عبارات عن حب المدرسه , كلمات عن المدرسة , كلمات عن العلم , صور مدرسة , احمل ماقيل في المدرسة , صور عن المدراس , تغريدات عن المدرسة , اروع قصيدة عن المدرسة , قصائد جميلة عن المدرسة , شعر عن الطلاب والمعلمين , خواطر حب لمدرستي , مدرستي , المدرسة والعلم

I like my school life very much. It`s very interesting and useful. I go to school five days a week. We have seven lessons a day we study English, Arabic. At school, we eat sandwiches and cold drinks At school, we play draw and sing. At school, study many subject. I go to school on foot. We wear light white dishsasha. At school, I must respect my teachers and class mates.

The objectives of Saudi educational policy are to ensure that education becomes more efficient, to meet the religious, economic and social needs of the country and to eradicate illiteracy among Saudi adults.

General education in the Kingdom consists of kindergarten, six years of primary school and three years each of intermediate and high school. The Ministry of Education sets overall standards for the country's educational system and also oversees special education for the handicapped. Early in 2003 the General Presidency for Girls' Education was dissolved and its functions taken over by the Ministry, to administer the girls' schools and colleges, supervise kindergartens and nursery schools and sponsor literacy programs for females. The first government school for girls was built in 1964; by the end of the 1990s there were girls' schools in every part of the Kingdom. Of the nearly 5 million students enrolled in Saudi schools for the academic year 2003-04, about half were female.

After elementary education, students can attend either high schools offering programs in both the arts and sciences, or vocational schools. Students' progress through high school is determined by comprehensive exams conducted twice a year and supervised by the Ministry of Education.

The dramatic quantitative growth of the educational system since the introduction of the First Development Plan in 1970 has been more than matched by an improvement in the quality of education. One measure of this emphasis is that while the number of students in the educational system increased six-fold between the 1970s and the 1990s, the number of full-time teachers grew more than nine-fold. The Kingdom's ratio of 15 students to every teacher is one of the lowest in the world. The government, however, continues to work to improve educational standards. This has been achieved by raising the quality of teacher training programs, improving standards for evaluation of students and increasing the use of educational technology. One aspect of this is the introduction of computer science at the secondary level. In 2000, an ambitious school computer project was named after Deputy Prime Minister and Commander of the National Guard Crown Prince Abdullah. In addition, the administration of the educational system has also been enhanced by delegating greater authority to the regional boards