تاريخ التسجيل
    Mon Sep 2006
    الدولة
    **~~~الاردن حاليا~~~**
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

what is love ??

Since a very long time ago, people have searched for the meaning of love. But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. In a survey of 4-8 year olds, kids share their views on love. But what do little kids know about love? Read on and be surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep grasp of that four-letter word.
    "Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."
    "When someone loves you, the way she says your name is different. You know that your name is safe in her mouth."
    "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
    "Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My mommy and daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss but they look happy and sometimes they dance in the kitchen while kissing."
    "If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate."
    You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

"You have to fall in love before you get married. Then when you're married, you just sit around and read books together."
    You never have to be lonely. There's always somebody to love, even if it's just a squirrel or a kitten."

"You can break love, but it won't die."

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Thu Jan 2007
    الدولة
    JORDAN
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    there are no love with out dreaming .... person should look for him self before he started love

its nice keliobetra

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mon Sep 2006
    الدولة
    **~~~الاردن حاليا~~~**
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    thanx 4 being here

maryam

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. love
    بواسطة sad girl في المنتدى خواطر واحاسيس منقوله
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 06-01-2012, 02:38 PM
  2. +. I love u .+
    بواسطة فوضى مشاعر في المنتدى منتدى , صور , فوتغرافيات
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 17-09-2009, 10:32 PM
  3. love
    بواسطة حنيني انا في المنتدى منتدى اللغات , English,French ,Italian, Spanish, German
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 19-12-2008, 03:50 PM
  4. When you love
    بواسطة Full MooN في المنتدى منتدى اللغات , English,French ,Italian, Spanish, German
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 23-10-2008, 09:00 PM
  5. *$*i Love You*$*
    بواسطة Queen في المنتدى منتدى , صور , فوتغرافيات
    مشاركات: 35
    آخر مشاركة: 13-08-2008, 02:10 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات